LaunchBox Community Forums

Horizontal Platform Wheel

Lurkon

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
5 minutes ago, Killbill said:

Digging up a really old thread so forgive me. Did anyone manage to get this done? 

Looking for a way to show platforms horizontally across the screen in bigbox rather then vertically on the side. 

Thanks. 

There are many themes with a horizontal wheel.

https://forums.launchbox-app.com/files/category/2-big-box-custom-themes/

• Like 1

Thank you neil9000, apologies I was hoping to get this baked into the orginal theme. Iv had weird glitches with my main rig and custom themes. Themes that work perfectly on my laptop will cause issues or random ass bugs on my desktop. It’s a long 1 year saga. 

What’s working right now is just a pure back to basic build. Sorry did not mean to did up an old thread but thanks for replying. 

Your avatar reminded me of epic rap battles bill gates vs Steve jobs, good watch if you haven’t seen it!

15 minutes ago, Killbill said:

Thank you neil9000, apologies I was hoping to get this baked into the orginal theme. Iv had weird glitches with my main rig and custom themes. Themes that work perfectly on my laptop will cause issues or random ass bugs on my desktop. It’s a long 1 year saga. 

What’s working right now is just a pure back to basic build. Sorry did not mean to did up an old thread but thanks for replying. 

Your avatar reminded me of epic rap battles bill gates vs Steve jobs, good watch if you haven’t seen it!

Ah OK, yeah there isn't one in the original default theme im afraid.