LaunchBox Community Forums

Theme: CleanBG - discussions

niglurion

Sorry I don't have a solution for this right now. My tests are not, on the whole, particularly striking. 
(HorizontalAlignment ="right" doesn't work :P )

You can resize every background to 1600x1200 with a right alignment on photoshop if you want. It's the brute-force way, but the only one I know it's working. :$

I have resized all 52 background images so they fit on a 4:3 Screen (1600x800 resolution). I also blended in a small back border bottom side on each one so not to distort the original console image from its original widescreen setup.

I have enclosed a zip file for anyone else needing 4:3 images,

Can I request Spectrum & Commodore backgrounds please :)

CleanBG_-_1600x1200_(4x3)_Images.zip

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Is it possible to get the same console specific backgrounds in the game selection? I don't really care for the custom art backgrounds you come the metadata since some are high quality, some are low quality, and some are just not there. I'd love to keep it consistent with the console background. Maybe without the actual console on the background. 

I think I could add the background manually to every game, but that would take forever. Is there a mass thing I could?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

This theme is incredible. Thank you so much for making it and allowing us to use it!

Edited by hawkguy
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

is there any chance of getting the "TRS-80 Radio Shack Color Computer" as a background? Using the color computer 2 as the system in the background? This is my favorite theme, been using it for a long time, i already obtained the "clear logo" from someone on this forum, so id really like to have the system image to match the system images this theme already has in it! ?

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...