LaunchBox Community Forums

Theme: CleanBG - discussions

niglurion

Thank you! 

Beats of Rage is definitely tricky, for MUGEN I figured the only thing that would look decent would be the characters as the background (since there are no real boxes) - attached.

I Daphne has like 12 games or so but no clue if there are boxes. Would you do games repeating? Meaning if you can only get 6 or so box covers, would you repeat them inside your background to make it look more full?

Either way, THANK YOU SO MUCH! These look amazing and have definitely stepped up my console screen!

mugen 2.jpg

mugen1-7.jpg

10 hours ago, Jason Carr said:

If this keeps up we might have to distribute this theme with LaunchBox itself! ;)

I'd love that :)

When we can dynamically link any image with a plateform, we will make much better themes, I think. Change the theme structure is one thing, but associate manually every background is like 'brute force' a theme :P. The same is true for Gifs. 
I look forward to play with that :$

But first things first! There are much important things to do before that. :)

Edited by niglurion
  • Like 2

Is there a setting that allows for making the consoles a little bit smaller?  Also I noticed some are not fully on screen wondering if that is something we can tweak.   

Also I didn't that to sound to critical.  It's absolutely a gorgeous theme. 

No sorry, it's deliberately big and cut. And they are just "images", we can't tweak them directly. 
You can use versions without consoles if it's too large on your monitor. :) (I've tested this theme only on 1080p and 1440p monitors)

I didn't want to show the device baner over the background because that creates an issue with animations and uniformity. 

Thank you ^_^

• Like 1