LaunchBox Community Forums

Clear Logo Requests

SirCamel

17 minutes ago, mikty said:

hi, do you think you could make wheel from this pics ?

the one available isn't accurate as it (missing space between letter)

thank you.

Which version of the game is this? The closest one I can find is the GameBoy version, but the GameBoy version has a cut into the MADDEN by the number 9 to be more readable.

Hi, if you have more free time, could you please help me to exctract from these bad spines the 2 clear logo (Midway Arcade Greatest Hits and NHL 94?

they are pal version of super nintendo box spine and not available in long format in the database. (no hurry at all). I can't find the exact font of NHL even with whathefont website.

thanks in advance

regards

NHL '94.jpg609225942_MidwayArcadeGreatestHits-TheAtariCollection1(Europe).thumb.png.24b5a3e2903bb16054ff6c117458e274.png

Edited by mikty

7 hours ago, mikty said:

Hi, if you have more free time, could you please help me to exctract from these bad spines the 2 clear logo (Midway Arcade Greatest Hits and NHL 94?

they are pal version of super nintendo box spine and not available in long format in the database. (no hurry at all). I can't find the exact font of NHL even with whathefont website.

thanks in advance

regards

Not submitted to LB database. I couldn't identify the font either so I just redrew it, while doing that I noticed a lot of inconsistencies in the font so I think the original was hand drawn which might explain why none of the websites could match it. The arcade hits graphic is not so good, best large image I could find. 

atari.png

hock.png

• Like 1
  • Unusual Gem 1

6 hours ago, seaview59 said:

Not submitted to LB database. I couldn't identify the font either so I just redrew it, while doing that I noticed a lot of inconsistencies in the font so I think the original was hand drawn which might explain why none of the websites could match it. The arcade hits graphic is not so good, best large image I could find. 

atari.png

hock.png

Amazing how you could enhance logo from dirty source. thanks again

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, KaaMoS said:

Hi, people, have a good day!
In case anyone has them, could be possible to share with me a Clear logo about Pinball, Slot machines and Karaoke, please?

Thanks in advance.

This is the logo I have for pinball, I don't have any clear logos for slot machines or karaoke. Hope someone else can post those.

Pinball.png

• Like 2

10 hours ago, seaview59 said:

This is the logo I have for pinball, I don't have any clear logos for slot machines or karaoke. Hope someone else can post those.

Pinball.png

Thank you, friend!
Do you think is possible to remove the word "Visual"? I'm actually needing this as a Platform Clear Logo.

Can we get this please, it's for the Amstrad. The current logo only contains the first part of the game's name. It was a French only release. Turns out it was also released on the Atari ST and C64

front.jpg

Edited by LordEvyl