LaunchBox Community Forums

Clear Logo Requests

SirCamel

12 hours ago, TheSWift5678! said:

I have requests for the following European Saturn releases (couldn't find these in the database):

I apologize for the bad quality of the Mansion of Hidden Souls cover, but it was the best I could find

Submitted to LB database. Working on the others tomorrow.

battle arena.png

torico.png

vr racing.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 2/7/2022 at 1:33 PM, TheSWift5678! said:

I have requests for the following European Saturn releases (couldn't find these in the database):

I apologize for the bad quality of the Mansion of Hidden Souls cover, but it was the best I could find.

Submitted to LB database. Three more done, two to go.

dirty.png

fchallenge.png

goldaxe.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 2/13/2022 at 11:34 PM, mikty said:

hi, could please make this difficult clear logo from this european snes lost vikings 2 title whitch isn't accurate on database.

I put the spine whitch may help. thanks a lot

regards

I tried looking for better/larger image and couldn't find any better. I did find the font is a modified version of Charlemagne. Hope someone will be able to do this one.

On 2/14/2022 at 4:34 AM, mikty said:

hi, could please make this difficult clear logo from this european snes lost vikings 2 title whitch isn't accurate on database.

I put the spine whitch may help. thanks a lot

regards

549641084_lostvikings2.png

spine lost vikings 2.png

If you like and have time, that is, if you're not in a hurry, I can do a high quality remaster of the game's logo, but I have a lot of projects in front of me but I'll try to pay preferetion and attention for this logo, BUT if anyone finds a source of this image with better quality, please put it here, so we don't waste time... i upload a START from my work.... its a 3673X1818 resolution

lostvikings2%20LOGO%20REMASTER.png   https://ia801504.us.archive.org/1/items/lostvikings-2-logo-remaster/lostvikings2 LOGO REMASTER.png

Edited by gamesmame
upload
  • Like 1

Hi Seaview59, no problem

I put just in case the database picture whitch as better quality. but no worry if you couldn't do it. no problem. You have done enough.

Hi, Gamesmame,

thanks a lot, your work looks amazing. there is no hurry at all.

hope you could achieve this.

thank again

regards

1122489358_LostVikings2(Europe).png

• Like 2