LaunchBox Community Forums

Silver Ring - ClearLogo Set

viking

Hey Viking, i have a full clear logo set for most systems i have and was wondering if there is a program out there that could put all my clear logos in silver ring frames of yours.... maybe just change background colour depending on the system. Or would that require every game been done individually? Thank you

9 hours ago, viking said:

You have this : 

I haven't tested, but it seems to match your expectations, not?

Hi @viking, i had a look at that app but its a bit frustrating to use, i did find a app called AutoKustom that seems to be easier to use. I know this might b alot to ask for but would it be possible for you to have a look at it and possibly create a border to use in it? And backgrounds? Thank you :)

Credits to koolbrez67 for application

Kustom_Wheel_Creation.rar

@viking so i installed paint.net and opened up your PSD file, it breaks it down into layers so i removed background and saved the border as a PNG to use with that application. I was hoping for all the backgrounds without the logo on. Like i wanted the master system wheel background but without the sega master system logo on.

I opened the master system wheel in paint.net but its all 1 layer so i cant remover the logo and keep the background. I hope i am making sense here... i have no editing skills as u can see lol

@Porl Hendy : The delivered PSD file is without a logo. It is neutral. This is the basis for allowing everyone to create their own logo.
Other PNG files dont have any layer. They are ready to be used.
I dont have the PSD file for each of my logos. To you to create your background/logo/color set according to your taste =)

Hey @viking I have A challenge for you if you're up for it.

I'm adding Steam, console emulators and other front ends into Launchbox so I can easily launch them from one place.

Im putting all these in one platform called "apps" and I need some sort of generic but aesthetically pleasing clear logo for it.

can ya help me out??

• 4 weeks later...