LaunchBox Community Forums

Retropalooza

Temp

Actually, the guy taking the video was trying to sell me that Link on their booth for $30. I actually really really wanted it, but then it got sold before I could make the decision. Actually, Jason just gave me the money to go get it, but by then it was gone (I didn't want to spend more than I already had, but I love Legend of Zelda stuff).

Speaking of Retropalooza, Day 0: Travel (The Vlog) is coming out tonight or in the morning for those interested. Days 1, 2 and 3 are to follow, but they take a very long time to edit for quality reasons. If you're also talking about in the Saturday e-mail where I said damn this Texas heat, that was me who said it, and compared to Oregon (where it's been raining ever since I got back), it's a lot lot hotter. :P

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I am confused now. xD There are a few retro con's in Europe actually, but I don't know how feasible it is for someone to go through country to country. As an American, going to a different country is stupid hard. I know there is a con in Norway, and I recall there being one in Germany, but obviously that doesn't cover a majority of Europe. Retropalooza for me was about 3000 miles (~4828km), so I actually went a bit far for that one. There's actually a retro con happening right now about 3 hours away from me, and the first one we chose was in Texas...? :P