LaunchBox Community Forums

Trying to get Gamepark GP32 up and running

InfinityFox

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Not sorry. Just trying to get the frontend to play nicely and all I see around here is poor documentation and people saying don't use MAME core in RA because it seems all too hard. Enjoy your memes though because I'm sure that is helping him answer the question, right?

@DrMaxwell Welcome to the forum and we do appreciate any help from all our members. We are not like many forums you will encounter. We do not frown upon duplicate posts, members asking the same question over and over without using the search feature, or even a little meme banter back and forth between members. Yes, the ultimate goal is "to help". You may only see "poor documentation" as you put it, but I see a group of great members helping each other on a daily basis. With that being said please do try and takes things a bit light hearted. This is a small community still and it is growing.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Retro808 said:

@DrMaxwell Welcome to the forum and we do appreciate any help from all our members. We are not like many forums you will encounter. We do not frown upon duplicate posts, members asking the same question over and over without using the search feature, or even a little meme banter back and forth between members. Yes, the ultimate goal is "to help". You may only see "poor documentation" as you put it, but I see a group of great members helping each other on a daily basis. With that being said please do try and takes things a bit light hearted. This is a small community still and it is growing.

Yeah, I understand. I'm just frustrated that the community hasn't come that far after the last 2 years and shouldn't be taking it out on people here.

The software has grown a lot and this community has grown. Perfect, no. Developing, yes. You will see we really only have a handful of regulars so it can be hard to be further along than some would like us to be. That's why we are very welcoming. One thing you will find is the community is not very tolerable of dismissive or divisive attitudes. So again, welcome. 

• Like 2