LaunchBox Community Forums

How do you manage Sega CD and Sega 32x games?

Manuel Leiria

Ok, so I have a doubt. I know I can separate between Sega 32x, Sega CD and Sega CD 32x. However, @reignstumble's console artwork pack doesn't include a Sega CD 32x, and also, the amount of games on that combo platform is extremely reduced. So, considering I have both a Sega 32x and Sega CD, where do you consider I should place the Sega CD 32x games? I'm inclined toward Sega CD due to the disk format, but I'd like some opinions.

Does it? I just checked, and yep, it does. It needs to be outfitted with media and metadata (something that a lot of systems will be going through when Alex removes, combines and adds a ton of stuff) but for sure it's a valid, oddly valid, platform and we should outfit that section. It doesn't have too many games, so I'm sure it can get completed fairly fast.

• Like 1