LaunchBox Community Forums

7.8-beta-13 Released

Jason Carr

8 minutes ago, Jason Carr said:

I have an idea as to what might be happening here; I think it has to do with ROM file names that match one of the MAME ROM file names. I might just need to add additional restrictions in there for platform when I populate the playlists. Sucks that I didn't get a fix in there before the official release, but I'll take a look for the next beta.

I'm just over the moon that the feature is there. I always hated just having one big Arcade folder. Thank you Jason

• Like 1

It's a pain though to pick out some of the FBA stuff, although in most cases the game theme videos are different for the MAME stuff. I won't be able to revisit this until 5pm GMT but I'm happy to plod along and get a nice big list going. However at the speed Jason works it will be done and dusted soon I'm sure :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, InfinityFox said:

I will do!

It might be a massive list however because just before I switched of my PC I had a look in a few other places and FBA stuff is in CAVE and Konami Classic.

Still, I'll check back tomorrow 

night guys

Doesn't sound right to me, but......... Goodnight fella.

Hi @Jason Carr
First, I would like to say congratulations on a new great release, especially the playlist feature. And you finally got the platform sorting bug fixed.

I did report the same platform renaming bug as @audunv . I can confirm this is now also fixed.
However, there still is a bug left when renaming platforms. It has to do with paths to images/videos/manuals...

Recreating the bug

I've chosen the "Box - Front" as an example (but this applies to all paths).
1. I have a platform named "Nintendo". 
The path to "Box - Front" is "Images\Nintendo\Box - Front"
2. I rename the platform to "Nintendo Entertainment System"
The path is still "Images\Nintendo\Box - Front"
Everything is fine. The platform can find the images.
3. I restart Launchbox
The path have been changed to "Images\Nintendo Entertainment System\Box - Front"
The platform doesn't have access to the images anymore (only from cache).
The images are still in "Images\Nintendo\Box - Front" and the newly created "Images\Nintendo Entertainment System\Box - Front" is empty.

Edited by Norfair
  • Like 1