LaunchBox Community Forums

RetroHumanoid - RocketLauncher Experience project for Fade/Pause

RetroHumanoid

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Retro, I subscribed to your Youtube channel and was hoping to check out some of your media for the pause menu.  However, on your website, the pause link doesn't seem to be activated.  Everything looks amazing -- super impressed with what you've done!

R

Wow, the music sets are really incredible.  Thanks for posting these!  Someday I'd like to check out the magazine collection which is really stunning, but I just don't have the space at the moment. :)  

Only issue I'm having is the MAME music set has a slightly different naming convention than my roms.  I see a lot of my roms have "U" at the end which are not on your folders.  Not sure if there's any way for me to adjust the folder names based on my rom set.  (Something I've never really gotten my head around).

Thanks again.  Any way to donate to you for all your hard work?

R

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Retro, I am installing your very cool fade screens right now.  The little animations in the corner are perfect, but many of them are displaying below the screen (image is cut off).  Is there a setting I need to tweak to display them properly?

Thanks!

R