LaunchBox Community Forums

SNES accurate in Retroarch

dov_EL

I love SNES9x , work fine in Retroarch with shaders . 

If I press F1 in game -> Quick Menu -> Option.
Should I always leave Super FX Overlcock active? 100%?
Does this need to be individually activated for each game or can I make a single configuration?
If I try to make Load Core, and I want to set up Super FX, retroarch does not give me this chance, so I have to start a game first.

2017-05-04_17_03_41-_Retro_Arch_Snes9x_1

I don't use snes9x core at all and I wasn't aware that setting existed in RA so I don't have a clue on how you should proceed I just know if you wanted to use it for all games that is how you do it if you wanted different percentages for games based on how they perform or what ever you would make a pergame over ride.

1 minute ago, DOS76 said:

I don't use snes9x core at all and I wasn't aware that setting existed in RA so I don't have a clue on how you should proceed I just know if you wanted to use it for all games that is how you do it if you wanted different percentages for games based on how they perform or what ever you would make a pergame over ride.

With Baytrail and Cherrytrail  BSNES Accurancy work Slow , but Snes 9x work perfect (shaders too , and FX ON) . 
Thanks for info !!

28 minutes ago, mothergoose729 said:

I would recommend leaving it disabled by default. Some games might run too fast or have other problems if it is enabled. For games that ran slow on the real console, enabling that settings can make the game run smoother in the emulator. 

Thank You !

28 minutes ago, SentaiBrad said:

You could also try the Bsnes Performance Mercury core as well. The Performance core should run just fine on your machine anyways, but the Mercury core helps the FX Chip games if I recall. It should be better than the check box.

thank you !!!