LaunchBox Community Forums

3 hours ago, sagaopc said:

@srxz Broken again in 10 BETA 3 

O índice estava fora dos limites da matriz.

App:     LaunchBox
Version: 10.0-beta-3
Type:    System.IndexOutOfRangeException
Site:    Void button1_Click(System.Object, System.EventArgs)
Source:  YoutubeScraper

at YoutubeScraper.Form1.button1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Recent Log:

17:21:10 Music.Prepare Start
   17:21:10 Music.Kill Start
   17:21:10 Music.Kill Finished
   17:21:10 Music.NotifyTrackList Start
   17:21:10 Music.NotifyTrackList Invoke WPF
   17:21:30 Music.Prepare Start
   17:21:30 Music.Kill Start
   17:21:30 Music.Kill Finished
   17:21:30 Music.NotifyTrackList Start
   17:21:30 Music.NotifyTrackList Invoke WPF
   17:21:37 Exception

@sagaopcThere's no new release for the Youtube package that I use, might be an actual error on the code, could you please send me the URL that you tried use?

ptbr: Estranho, deve ter acontecido algo no código mesmo, manda a URL que você tentou usar, assim que der tempo vou dar uma olhada!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2019 at 9:00 PM, srxz said:

@sagaopcThere's no new release for the Youtube package that I use, might be an actual error on the code, could you please send me the URL that you tried use?

ptbr: Estranho, deve ter acontecido algo no código mesmo, manda a URL que você tentou usar, assim que der tempo vou dar uma olhada!

any URL causes this error

• 2 months later...

Thanks @srxz for this plugin. As a mostly PC gamer, I find it very helpful. However, I was wondering if it were possible to add video crop functionality.

As I mentioned in the forums before, youtube videos, or steam trailers for that matter, are not ideal for video snaps. For one thing, they are too long and hence take up too much HDD space. More importantly, though, the rarely show the actual game play. What makes those video snaps for old consoles so great is that you can have a look at a single picture or a few seconds long video snap and you know exactly what that particular game is like (and whether you want to play it or not).  Youtube videos and Steam trailers often make a very looong intro with black screen, developer logos, game menus, animations etc., which IMO spoils the front end experience. 

Youtube Scraper would be much more functional IMO if you could crop a video by selecting the beginning and the end of extracted videos. This way one could both (1) select as short video as one wants (even, say, 10 seconds of actual gameplay would be enough), thereby saving HD space; and (2) select exactly what one wants to see in the video, like actual gameplay, rather than developer logos or game menus. 

Video cropping of youtube videos can be done free online (for example), but obviously it lacks Launchbox integration.

• 5 months later...
Index was outside the bounds of the array.

App:     LaunchBox
Version: 10.14
Type:    System.IndexOutOfRangeException
Site:    Void button1_Click(System.Object, System.EventArgs)
Source:  YoutubeScraper

at YoutubeScraper.Form1.button1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Recent Log:

4:47:36 PM Exception

Broken again in May 2020. Used to work until last week.

• 5 weeks later...

Above happened after working fine just a few days ago. Strange since no update was applied to LaunchBox... and very disappointing since I was in the middle of scraping for a large amount of non-db files. I really hope an update or replacement comes along.

Edit: And after three days of trying to get it to work with no success, it works again randomly. Huh. Only thing I did was try out Ize's GetSnaps plugin, have that make LB not launch, then remove that and try again. Yea doesn't sound reproducible does it? But if it stops working on you it may be worth giving it a shot some time later.

Edited by Shinji's Weed

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, rockohoward said:

Not sure what to do as I have used powershell to attempt to unblock it and that didn't work

Try to delete the DLL from that folder, it shouldnt be there, it's already at core level of Launchbox.

2 minutes ago, rockohoward said:

Tried that too. Still nothing

image.thumb.png.82819e7011b0c07c7bee80eee55f55db.png

I have no idea what it could be,try to delete the folder and extract it again. I have uploaded a new version without the Plugin dll.

Are you with latest launchbox version?