LaunchBox Community Forums

Rainway: Play your games Anywhere

Lmagnus87

Maybe soon we will could to use Launchbox and bigbox on any platform :D

rainwayispc_2073573_650x.png

https://rainway.io/

• Leverage the power of your PC

Enjoy Civilization VI from the comfort of your couch with a tablet, play Stardew Valley on the go from your phone or just enjoy your favorite PC games on macOS and Linux all at 60FPS.

• No additional hardware required

Any GPU that supports DirectX 11 can take advantange of the Rainway MSG protocol.

• Pain-free setup

Rainway handles configuring your network and securing your connection so the only thing you have to worry about is playing your games.

I like the idea of make an arcade machine without a HDD or play on my (future) Nintendo Switch :D

• Like 1

On 5/22/2017 at 2:15 PM, math0ne said:

Works great right now with nvidia gamestream or steam in home streaming.

This is true (I'm a Steam Link user myself) but the difference here is that this would work on different types of devices (like tablets and phones) and platforms (Mac, Linux, etc.) not just a few specific devices (Steam Link, PC with Steam installed, etc.).

With that said, if someone just wants to stream from one PC to another (Steam In-Home Streaming) or from one PC to a small box hooked up to your TV (Steam Link), yeah, there are definitely good options that are already available.

• 3 months later...