LaunchBox Community Forums

@JaysArcade No worries, I've added them to the folder under _JaysArcade Bezels.

I've also removed RLauncher as most of the stuff I need is now built into LaunchBox. I've not had much time to make new bezels however I do plan on making more in the future.

Edit: Also uploaded the GIMP patterns I use to the _SOURCE folder which allows anyone to make the repeating manufacturer texture. Load them up in gimp and use the fill tool.

Edited by Zaazu
  • Like 1

Love these Bezels. Hopefully you don't mind, I created a few more to fill in some blanks. If you want to add them to the set there's no need to credit me or anything, hopefully some others can get some enjoyment out of them.

Hoping to make a few more to fill out all my systems as time allows.

Amstrad CPC.png

Atari Jaguar CD.png

Atari Jaguar.png

Atari ST.png

Nintendo 64DD.png

Nintendo Famicom Disk System.png

Nintendo Famicom.png

Nintendo Super Famicom.png

Sega CD 32X.png

Nintendo Satellaview.png

Edited by Crylen
Added Satellaview
  • Like 1
  • Unusual Gem 1

A few more.. I wanted to create ones for PC Engine and a couple SNK systems, then I noticed the backgrounds weren't consistent so I ended up redoing them so they match - haha. 

Going to try and tackle MSX and a couple other small oddball systems next.

NEC-TurboGrafx-CD.png

NeoGeo-AES.png

NeoGeo-MVS.png

SNK-Neo-Geo-CD.png

NEC-PC-Engine.png

NEC-PC-Engine-CD.png

NEC-PC-FX.png

NEC-Turbografx-16.png

• Like 2

Cool. Yeah it was too much trouble for me to invest that much time into finding the correct backgrounds when I made mine. Maybe Zaazu can replace mine with yours in his set. Feel free to rework any more of mine you don't like. It doesn't hurt my feelings at all. Glad these are getting some attention. I love that these are not busy looking and distracting.

Haha yeah I hear ya, doing the backgrounds takes up a lot of time. Especially since I'm not too familiar with GIMP so I end up redoing it in Photoshop.

Your PC FX logo is way better than mine but eh, I almost never play that thing anyway - good enough!

A few more, almost done with all my missing systems now. Anyone have any requests for anything that's missing? I'm staying away from handhelds since I prefer the ones that look like the actual system, similar to Zaazu's original.

CD-i looks kind of awful but the logo for that system is terrible too, it looks so stretched! 

I wasn't really sure what I should put as the background for MSX since so many manufacturers made that thing, so i just used MSX again? Oh well

NEC SuperGrafx.png

Philips CD-i.png

Magnavox Odyssey 2.png

Magnavox Odyssey.png

Microsoft MSX.png

Microsoft MSX2.png

Microsoft MSX2+.png

Remember that the background's text must be displaced so it's readable both horizontally and vertically. Look at the Sega systems for an example.