LaunchBox Community Forums

Tri-Force Games

johnnyskullhead

I tried it with MarioKart and while I got the game to boot but it gave an error and booted into the ROMs service menu which for some reason I couldn't edit and then exit back to the game I gave up frustrated and haven't looked at it since.

Just now, DOS76 said:

I tried it with MarioKart and while I got the game to boot but it gave an error and booted into the ROMs service menu which for some reason I couldn't edit and then exit back to the game I gave up frustrated and haven't looked at it since.

He's all set but i can help you if you like on a PM side.

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, damageinc86 said:

I have the mariokart game working . Have to load a save state when you start, to skip the first screen.

You only need to do that if you use a newer version than 4.0.309, but 309 seems to work fine for mario kart gp 1. with 309, you don't need to do that step every time you launch. i use 4.0.315 for mario kart gp2 (which has no issue like this). And LB makes these things super easy as you can just assign a diff emulator version to each individual game as needed.