LaunchBox Community Forums

Arcade Genre Clear Logos

letstalkaboutdune

Thanks, I've been looking for something like this!

Would it be possible to make one called "Shoot 'em ups" that doesn't differentiate between vertical and horizontal? I have all mine lumped together :)

Edited by Charco
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Charco said:

Thanks, I've been looking for something like this!

Would it be possible to make one called "Shoot 'em ups" that doesn't differentiate between vertical and horizontal? I have all mine lumped together :)

You're very welcome! I can definitely spin you a general "Shoot 'Em Ups" logo later today. Do you want it in the same style as the current ones?

I'll also make a general "Fighting" logo since people might have their 2D and 3D fighters combined.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 1/30/2018 at 12:02 AM, alnyden said:

As far as I know the genre navigation page in BigBox does not support clear logos, so this would just be for playlists.

Thanks.  It would be cool for the genre page to support clear logos, but the playlists work out about the same.

1 hour ago, HapHzrd said:

Thanks.  It would be cool for the genre page to support clear logos, but the playlists work out about the same.

Yeah, the Genre page is a bit neglected IMO, it does not have clear logos, theme support or marquee display options.  An upgrade would be nice since I'd rather not have a playlist for every genre.