LaunchBox Community Forums

Still Building LB/BB Library But Ran Into Minor Problem

RETROGMR

Hello all hope everyone of you all had a fun retro-tastic week thus far and knowing the weekend will pass by again.
Maybe this could become possible,  I've been constantly organizing my library on retro gaming l was wondering if 
anyone on the community uses the snes9x emulator on with or without lunchbox or not, I've then  went over my emulator's
settings (onto  snes9x) the games run smooth and all, but there is this one common annoyance that's driving me up the wall ,  
haven't  loaded any SNES ROM (just the roms only not any of the save states) I've added to my library its very difficult to explain
so far those characters noticed below leftward when i press a button on the controller i mapped and hit A, Y, B or Up Right Down
on the D-pad or controller's buttons which  i think is some kind of controller map checker,  when ever i hit the mapped buttons
and D-pad functions. i have added this shoot, i really wish i knew how to rid it. I have it circled in blue, sometimes It'll change
the number # value that is... So guys i am stuck at the moment with this issue any bit of help even if its little to no help at all.
I would so highly appreciate it! 
Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.7ba417a19beb144d1b235060a63905c2.jpg