LaunchBox Community Forums

22 hours ago, spectral said:

Even if it is technically the wrong version of the game there are BoF games on the system and it looks cool. A bit of artistic license over accuracy is fine imo.

I prefer to use actual box art, then fanart. I will find a good replacement for it. I can make a PSP alt and keep that BoF III image.

• 3 weeks later...

I really like this theme, thank you for taking the time to make it!  I have a couple of questions though.

1. I like the look of the Flash Back 2012 scanlines video when I look at it in VLC but when I launch BigBox the video has a dark overlaid on top of it. Is there a way for me to reduce or remove the overlay for the background video?

2. Is it possible for me to use the Flash Back 2012 scanlines background video once I select a console instead of using gameplay videos in the background?

Thanks, background fade fixed the issue :D

The Game List View I was referring too was Vertical Wheel 1. I was cycling through the views and must have mixed them up because now that I check the view again, it's a static background image, but can I change it to the Flash Back 2012 scanlines background video instead or is that not possible?

Small update on the what is going on. @Jason Carr has noticed some video stability issues with the video plug in being used for random video playback and cross fading. I will be working on a update that will be removing the plug in and instead using the default video engine for BigBox. The positive out of all of this is that Jason wants these features to instead be a option internally supported by BigBox and not by a plugin. I will also be removing the multiple versions of the theme. Rather than six downloads! Which is a nightmare to update I will be dropping the fanart versions and mixed fanart video options and instead only support video background playback by default. There will be two versions now, my personal edit and the default option. Stay tuned for the updates!

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, keltoigael said:

I am in need of some beta testers before putting out some changes to both CityHunter 2 and Blade Runner. If anyone is interested please speak up. I need some test monkeys. 

Well I already feel like a monkey these days. Sure I can monkey around for a bit but I don't know blade runner well not sure if I can spot the little things.