LaunchBox Community Forums

2 hours ago, keltoigael said:

DPI fixes are in, possible errors, if so please report them. Added the latest video engine from CrticalZoneV2.

Awesome will try it out once i get the chance. In the middle of preparations for my brothers wedding so don't have much time ?.. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ALIE said:

Tried it and clock and everything looks perfect now.  But the background video isn't playing i switched to Critical and background video plays fine there.  

Weird, I didn't change the code at all for the video source and it is using the same exact plug in as Cid's. Working on my 3 PC's with the newest changes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to use both the game theme and the traditional game video snaps? The example would be use the game theme video when in your games view list but then when you go to game details it would use the video snap and not the game theme video. Does that make sense? Is it possible?

Is this something @Jason Carr needs to develop? I think having the ability to use both videos files would be amazing.

• 2 weeks later...