LaunchBox Community Forums

[Request] Games Magazine viewer (pdf)

harryoke

• 2 weeks later...

I just set up a small folder of comics to try this out, and it works great. I used an app called Comic Utility Belt to extract covers from the comics (CBR/CBZ format). It works with PDFs too. Makes it very easy to get "Box - Front" images for LB since the resulting images have the same root file name as the source document.

One thing that would make this work better - add a "folder structure" option to the left sidebar, so the tree follows folder structure. That way I can just add one platform for all my comics, then use my current directory structure for sorting, without having to go and edit the metadata on each comic series individually.

eQjHIuO.jpg

Edited by garbanzo

• 3 years later...

I don't know if that is the quality of the images you are using and not the app.

image.thumb.png.a5a3926e65a809073cd81bc5e9026387.pnghere is an example of one I made with it and the image is 1280x1987 (image width set to original) and looks pretty nice in my opinion but if that isn't good enough then I have no clue what else you would do.

Could just be a case of the old adage shit in shit out.