LaunchBox Community Forums

Fundamental Dark

Omen

Fundamental Dark

View File

This is a modified version of the Fundamental theme by @Grila

The only parts I modded were the background colors, and the color hex codes. It also includes some custom platform covers I created.

If you like this theme please check out the original Fundamental theme:

• 4 months later...

Wanted to pop in and say I like the darker color.

Mine is setup for an arcade and I'm in the process of editing this a bit to fit my needs, but wanted to says thanks to both @Grila and you. You've given me some ideas for what is a simple theme.

Currently using the HorizonalWheel1GamesView and added controls for my setup, star ratings, ESRB,favorite logos and a clock! 

Fundamental Dark+.png

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 2/4/2018 at 2:40 AM, Sithel said:

Wanted to pop in and say I like the darker color.

Mine is setup for an arcade and I'm in the process of editing this a bit to fit my needs, but wanted to says thanks to both @Grila and you. You've given me some ideas for what is a simple theme.

Currently using the HorizonalWheel1GamesView and added controls for my setup, star ratings, ESRB,favorite logos and a clock! 

Fundamental Dark+.png

Any chance you can share your files? This theme really needs those additions.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hopefully I'm asking this question in the right place?  I love this theme.  The only thing I wish I could do is make my platform videos be fullscreen instead of playing in a smaller box.  Is there a tweak somewhere I could make manually to accomplish this?  

• 1 year later...