LaunchBox Community Forums

split.thumb.jpg.73c59392f4549f441721576c9c91b9d0.jpgModern split glass battery juice with Grila's BB Plugin. Put it into 4 slices because of bigger rez unlike the psp one which only has 3. Used an opacity mask for the lines and the juice is still animated. Working on platform view next. Should be much easier from here. After that, the category view and that'll be it. Then one could mix and match other themes for the views that I don't use.

Then I'll move on to touch functionality which I can test with my cintiq and later fixing the few parts that don't scale correctly on other rezzes. Lastly, I'll be filling in the special backgrounds and preview videos for the games that I have which will be included in the release.

Edited by shinra358
  • Like 1

Just gnna do the category view, platform view, game wheel view, and game details view. Might do an extra one for those views that deal with skewing that one could alternate to and may do color variations (bb doesnt have color per month like psp). But thats about it. For the wall view and the like, you can use your other fav views for my missing one (bb has that feature now).

Edited by shinra358

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...