LaunchBox Community Forums

Tekken 2 image rejected

tbm

I have no clue where else to put this, so I'm putting it here for anyone moderating the database. So I uploaded a promotional image for Tekken 2, and it was rejected because the moderators insisted it was gameplay, however, anyone who played the game would know it's definitely not. It's not technically a flyer, but it is promotional material, so advertisement flyer is the closest category. It's not fanart, it's not gameplay. It's official promotional material. I re uploaded it, so hopefully it gets approved this time.

4 days ago I have made you a question
"Can you please post the source of this advertisement?"

You have not to take like a personal issue.

If a moderator find an image that does not know he has to search on net. I have searched on tekken wiki and I am not able to find that image.
I collect dozen magazines, retro - vintage and so on, and I dont remember that image.

So, personally, I love official material, and I love an accurate DB. If you can help moderator with any source it'll get approved.

You have to think that there are hundred images to be moderated, and there are too many check to do. I cant spend days searching that source. help moderator with a official source and I bet they/we'll be happy to accept that image.

Even though it is official and not fan art I think that that is the most likely place to add it and get it approved unless you want to make a bitbucket request to the LBDB bitbucket and request new categories be added to the DB to cover this type of media asset.