LaunchBox Community Forums
diamondgeezer

A Problem On The Database

Hi admins i have just recieved this error messege and thought id beeter let you guys know about it

An unexpected error occurred while loading the page. The LaunchBox team has been notified about the error and will be fixing it shortly.

Unfortunately, none of the forum mods have any weight there, for example I'm not a mod there. You will have to talk to Jason I'm afraid.

1 minute ago, diamondgeezer said:

@neil9000 ok i pm him so hopefully he will see it soon and get it fixed 

ps are you getting the same messege when you try and moderate?

That's my issue fella, I cant, and am not allowed to moderate the database.

Just now, diamondgeezer said:

@neil9000 ahhh ok mate  suppose ill have to go and watch masterchef and talk to the missus :(

Oh jesus, I'm so sorry fella, that sucks balls, the missus should be ignored.

lol jokes.

• Like 1

@alissongamer i think it is affecting some people and not others as my artwork i have submitted has been moderated but i myself cannot do any moderating .. I have sent jason carr a messege to hopefuly get it sorted but it is not as of yet been done for me

I'm not getting any error message when I click on moderate, and as I've had a few submissions recently approved, there  must be a few people who aren't having any problems either.

Have you tried using a different browser?

no i havent  but will try later on i am making the most of the down time to get my arcade games organised ( removing mahjong games etc )

I just got the same message. It's probably a certain entry that's causing it, and once you get to that point in the queue you'll get the error, which might explain why I didn't get it until now. Hopefully @Jason Carr can figure it out soon

Just ran into this erorr myself now, problem occured with this entry https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/81296

Someone tried editing it with a ton of random garbage, like changing the platform from aamber pegasus to 3do, adding example.com as urls. Couldn't reject the changes, only option was to skip, after that I got the unexpected error and that's all I get now. Hoping @Jason Carr can fix it soon.

11 hours ago, Belgarath said:

Just ran into this erorr myself now, problem occured with this entry https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/81296

Someone tried editing it with a ton of random garbage, like changing the platform from aamber pegasus to 3do, adding example.com as urls. Couldn't reject the changes, only option was to skip, after that I got the unexpected error and that's all I get now. Hoping @Jason Carr can fix it soon.

Yeah thats the exact one that caused me to crash out as well. Before then I was getting all sorts of nonsense in the DB moderation lineup like Ps2 boxes for PC games, weird blurry cart images and 3D box entries for random collection packs including for when Humble Bundle did a load of SNK games.

i thought the moderation was working ok again as i also had the same one as you guys were saying about i rejected it and straight away the error was back