LaunchBox Community Forums

Mod Constantly Deleting Help Requests

@Jason CarrI've made about 3 help threads within the last 3 months and that have magically disappeared. One I created recently was about Eatkinola's ao plugin and when I look through my made posts in my profile, it isn't there. If it was in the wrong place I should have been told or it should have been moved to the correct one. So I'm going to say that it is safe to say that Monkus is trying to get on my nerves again by deleting any and every help thread that I create >:(

• Haha 1

Hi @shinra358, I spoke with the moderators and apparently there was one post that was deleted because it was in the wrong spot. Honestly we have no idea what you're referring to with the other two. That said, going forward I've instructed the moderators to move threads in this case instead of deleting them. However, I would ask that you not call out any specific moderators or the moderation team like this in the future or there will be consequences.

I did what i had to do considering ppl barely respond to pms and actions like these are shady and greatly reduce productivity. I dont have any idea what the other 2 are talking about either since they were deleted and its been a great amount of time.

Edited by shinra358

1 hour ago, shinra358 said:

I did what i had to do considering ppl barely respond to pms and actions like these are shady and greatly reduce productivity. I dont have any idea what the other 2 are talking about either since they were deleted and its been a great amount of time.

Don't do it again or you will be banned. What you did was unnecessary and could have been handled without throwing people under the bus. This conversation is over.

YOU DONT ANSWER PMS. WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND??? Ok im tired of the threats and pompous attitudes every time i try to do something here. Youre obviously not listening to anything im saying, im sick of your mods starting crap with ppl, and i know now that it was indeed one of you that banned me from the livestreams for no reason. So with that said, i no longer want to be a part of this community. So go ahead and ban me now. This is ridiculous. There is no purpose for these forums anyway because no one ever helps anyone and you take 10 years to do simple things. And this penis measuring crap is below my age range. Delete my account and do what you gotta do. Now thats the end of the discussion asshole. Go ahead and do ya'lls usual talking crap after the ban too. I dont give a damn. Anything to fuckin' fit in, smdh. Bye and go fuck yourselves.

On 5/3/2018 at 3:33 PM, shinra358 said:

There is no purpose for these forums anyway because no one ever helps anyone and you take 10 years to do simple things.

That is weird because in my short time here I have had the complete polar opposite experience to that description.

• Like 1