LaunchBox Community Forums

View counts for playlists?

djFai

I'm currently running LaunchBox 8.3 on my Windows 10 PC. I can see the counts in all other sorting categories but not when I select playlists. Is there a checkbox or something in Options I'm just not seeing? Options > General > Side Bar > Show Counts and Align Counts to the Right are both enabled in Options!

Apologies, my statement isn't specific enough. When I say "not when I select playlists" I mean selecting the playlist section. I've added a screen capture to assist with my clarification. Hopefully it makes more sense now?

selecting playlist section.PNG

I'll be honest I haven't been won-over yet by the look of LB Next, so was kinda hoping to stick to the older interface for a while (which is why I disabled updates for now). I know this is probably counter-intuitive but right now I honestly prefer the look of the current User Interface.

So with that in mind and by what you're saying, I guess there's just nothing I can do to fix it.

Well if you want to stick with the old LB then it would still be worth asking Jason or someone for advice I think. LB Next has gone through a number of updates in the past few weeks and I understand that the official release will have some further customisation options (with themes coming in a later release) so will be worth keeping an eye on!

How do I go about asking Jason or someone for advice?

Yeah I'm definitely gonna keep my eye on it (I'm subscribed to their YouTube channel), cause I know they will inevitably put in an awesome feature which will essentially force me to upgrade!

2 hours ago, djFai said:

Ahh brilliant, I honestly don't have any better ideas so lets just hope he sees that eventually! Thanks for your help @Dan!

Edit: Oh and thanks @Retro808 also for your clear definitive answer!

No worries. Easy enough to tag Jason as Dan posted. But to be honest, Jason has mentioned he is likely not doing any development on the current version and is focusing on getting Launchbox Next up to speed to release from Beta. I believe he said he will not be keeping both. So I would recommend using Next more that way if you have any feature requests or notice any issues you can post about them.