LaunchBox Community Forums

ReDream RocketLauncher Module

MadK9

After watching ETA Primes DeReam video, it got me interested to finally visit this emu, and its pretty damn good.

But it lacks a working module for us here that use RocketLauncher, so here's one that does work and allows bezels to be shown, its a bit rough n' ready, there are no module settings at this time, i may revisit this at a later date, to add more stuff.

Any problems just leave me a message.

Redream.zip

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Looks like a nice emulator thanks for the module .  I hate updating rocketlauncher because then I have to go back into the modules and add my custom system names for my home brews into the msystem part of the module. I'd rather just update manually the modules I need.

Well I tested the module and it works great showing the bezels through rocketlauncher thankyou. The only issue I have is I cannot get the bezels to show like an overlay ontop of the emulator, they show beneath. with some of my bezels they overlay with scanlines etc so this means they wont work, is there a way you might be able to add this please. Thanks very much again mate

• 1 month later...

If you are getting the menu, then you must have another issue somewhere, as the module is very basic.

This is basically all it does

primaryExe := new Process(emuPath . "\" . executable) ; instantiate emulator executable object

And loading a rom is:

PrimaryExe.Run(" """ . romPath . "\" . romName . romExtension . """")

So make sure your paths are fully correct, and you have made sure you have set the rom path in ReDream also. And lastly check the rom extension is correct.

Edited by MadK9

• 2 weeks later...

I just released the Kronos module for RocketLauncher today! Pretty much just converted the Yabause module over for now to get you guys up and running using this module

as it runs and exits Saturn games just fine but will add in all the new options later. Go grab it from the RocketLauncher forums.

Enjoy!

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...