LaunchBox Community Forums
Micral35

Arcade Controll Playlist

Is there a Playlist vor Spinner and Trackball MAME games.

Or has someone a complete List of this games so i can create a new Playlist.

Also interested in this.  The "Ball & Paddle" playlist is where I thought I'd find these, but there are so many games that used a trackball or a spinner that don't show up in the list.

If there are games that you're finding aren't coming up in the playlists like that then please make sure you write them down and then add the genre to the gamesdb list for that game. That way the lists will eventually be complete for everyone.

This is the playlist I made. Clearly this is not a complete list, but something I just started. Hopefully it can be added to by someone more familiar than myself. Also I have been searching for a clear logo to use for this. 

Trackball Games.xml

• Like 2

Giving this a little bump - new to Launchbox and have this list on my Hyperspin - would love to autopopulate but the info doesnt seem to be there...

I noticed the LaunchBox games DB doesn’t seem to have a section for specialized controls, e.g. Spinner, trackball, light gun, etc.

If these fields were available and accessible by LaunchBox, we could generate auto-populating playlists, Spinner games, trackball games etc.

Maybe an idea for the next round of features request @Jason Carr?

• Like 1

On 5/10/2020 at 5:48 PM, richardoswald said:

I noticed the LaunchBox games DB doesn’t seem to have a section for specialized controls, e.g. Spinner, trackball, light gun, etc.

If these fields were available and accessible by LaunchBox, we could generate auto-populating playlists, Spinner games, trackball games etc.

Maybe an idea for the next round of features request @Jason Carr?

I think that is a excellent Idea

Posted (edited)
On 7/14/2018 at 2:48 AM, Micral35 said:

Is there a Playlist vor Spinner and Trackball MAME games.

Or has someone a complete List of this games so i can create a new Playlist.

made a list for yeah bud :)

Edited by kidshoalin
  • Like 1

On 5/18/2020 at 11:15 PM, kidshoalin said:

made a list for yeah bud :)

Thanks for the list @kidshoalin Also if you would also like the auto-generate playlist based on controls feature, someone made a feature request for it. I voted for it and recommend you and anyone else who would like to auto-generate playlists for controls vote for it too! https://bitbucket.org/jasondavidcarr/launchbox/issues/2980/game-data-base-game-controller-statistics