LaunchBox Community Forums

Daphne in Retroarch (Setup/Tutorial)

Morris95

I was wondering if anyone has the Daphne core in Retroarch working? I have the daphne program working as a stand alone emulator in my launch box build, but it would be nice to see how this retroarch version works. I don't even know if the same files I'm using with the daphne emulator work with the retroarch core, or if it wants the arcade files.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

hey all, I've recently invested in Bigbox and got Daphne working following the tutorials. Problem is Daphne Emulator doesn't like my Zero Delay USB controllers so I'm looking at ways to get Retroarch working. 

I've downloaded the latest Libretro core and can get the game to play, however no sound... Anyone managed to find a way? 

Thanks in advance 

"knowledge is power" 

3 hours ago, kryton952 said:

hey all, I've recently invested in Bigbox and got Daphne working following the tutorials. Problem is Daphne Emulator doesn't like my Zero Delay USB controllers so I'm looking at ways to get Retroarch working. 

I've downloaded the latest Libretro core and can get the game to play, however no sound... Anyone managed to find a way? 

Thanks in advance 

"knowledge is power" 

It is a known issue with Daphne core and Windows with no sound.  There is no fix unless core developer addresses.