LaunchBox Community Forums

Mame - dl-1425.bin NOT FOUND (Help)

siniestro02

On 1/4/2019 at 12:10 AM, csta said:

Okay...so i've already sign up to there and downloaded the ver of avp and it still gives me the same error message "file dl-1425.bin missing - qsound_hle.zip"

i dunno what else is possible to try where are the qsoudn files located as i cant find anything there not even included in the games files...

hola este es el archivo 

Edited by neil9000
Please do not share copyrighted materials.

• 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...

This an older post so I maybe too late but if anyone still need help with this.

Google this "MAME 0.201 ROMs (bios-devices) by Ap3demak" and download the torrent.  Or on the same page, there is a Zip option, just click it to expand it and scroll down to your file to download it.  After you got the file, put it in the "roms" folder in MAME.

Edited by Retro808
Do not post links to rom sites

8 hours ago, dyuloose said:

I did not you moron!!!

Now, now, even my 8 year old knows better than to act like a 5 year old and name call. Clearly you do not. It really is not that big a deal when someone gets told to not post rom links.  Most users just say "my bad" and move on. Since you want to act like a child I guess we can give you a time-out.

• 1 month later...

I found the solution to your problem ... I know it was a year ago ... but it doesn't matter. Go to this link or I don't know if you found it ... it's for MAME [New or Recent Versions] it's from edgeemulation: Link removed by moderator.
press the blue letter that appears in download.

Edited by neil9000
Please do not post links to copyrighted materials on these forums.

1 minute ago, [GD] ImpactHD said:

you put it in the game that gives you that problem [for example: mine was 1944: The Loop Master] and it solves

Actually what really solves it is using the right version of the emulator that goes with the roms you have. You cant mix and match versions on mame.

2 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

En realidad, lo que realmente lo resuelve es usar la versión correcta del emulador que acompaña a las roms que tienes. No se pueden mezclar y combinar versiones en mame.

I am recent ... I mix what I say ... I use the latest version and with that file I put it in the .zip of the game