LaunchBox Community Forums

Sega CD 32X Emulation / Organization

MijacOnAir

Hi guys, I am a little confused here about the few Sega CD 32X games around. I have imported them in LB as Sega CD 32X separated platform and running them through pico core in Retroarch with no success.

I would like to know if this is the correct core and if you guys are aligning these games with plain 32X ones or maybe with Sega CD?

Also, is a bios required to run these games?

Thanks in advance.

Yeah, your options are to find chdman and follow these instructions, either by using command prompt or a bat file:https://forums.bannister.org/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=90978

Or finding bin/cue versions of the 32x CD games. I'm sure if you poked around the web it wouldn't be too difficult to find those files and it will save you the grief of trying to figure out chdman, even if isn't that complex of a tool.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

sorry to bump this up but i'm having a hard time setting op x32cd.

I have all my roms in x32 format, tested them in RA and they all work in RA.
But when i try to load them in launchbox nothing happens :s 
Any idea's? All my other systems worked flawless.

Yes i have added them as sega x32 cd in launchbox and yes i have the picodrive core to launch the games with ? .

• 3 years later...