LaunchBox Community Forums

Add Yuzu game to LaunchBox

steve1977

4 minutes ago, ReignerDeustcher said:

but my added nsp/nsz doesn't work via launchbox, yuzu stops working, if i run these from yuzu there's no problem

Then maybe Yuzu doesnt allow loading those files via command-line, i dont know as i have never seen those formats for Switch games, but essentially Launchbox isnt doing anything other than telling the emulator to load a file from a path, if that then freezes the emulator, then thats either a emulator issue, or a setup issue your side in Launchbox.

10 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

Then maybe Yuzu doesnt allow loading those files via command-line, i dont know as i have never seen those formats for Switch games, but essentially Launchbox isnt doing anything other than telling the emulator to load a file from a path, if that then freezes the emulator, then thats either a emulator issue, or a setup issue your side in Launchbox.

i don't know, i did the normal process of add roms with these, doing the same with the xci games works fine, weird

• 2 months later...
On 1/19/2019 at 7:28 AM, neil9000 said:

Nope i just set fullscreen in yuzu itself then exited with alt f4, as escape takes it out of fullscreen for me, yuzu now remembers to open fullscreen.

Sorry for bumping old post but I'm trying this over and over I choose fullscreen in yuzu hit alt f4 it exits, but when I relaunch yuzu it's not in fullscreen. ? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/15/2021 at 7:14 AM, RetroFanZ said:

hey for me it launch automaticaly on gui i must manualy launch the game have u allready had this issue?

15 minutes ago, ReiKatari said:

Sleep, 5000
SetKeyDelay, -1, 110
Send {F11}
Return

In recent builds yuzu added command-line support for going fullscreen. If you add -f -g to your command-line parameters yuzu goes fullscreen automatically. But, as I said, you must be on a recent build of yuzu.

*Edit*

I just want to add: ofcourse you can keep using scripts for going fullscreen, but a command-line parameter is always going to be more reliable.

Edited by Koroth

Just now, Koroth said:

In recent builds yuzu added command-line support for going fullscreen. If you add -f -g to your command-line parameters yuzu goes fullscreen automatically. But, as I said, you must be on a recent build of yuzu.

Oh, nice to know, i only set it up again yesterday so had to futz with finding the AHK script.

Thanks.