LaunchBox Community Forums

PASC CE BigBox Theme Creator

y2guru

PASC CE BigBox Theme Creator  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Livestream and demo the early alpha build today ?

• Yes
    • No

1 minute ago, bundangdon said:

As someone who's been keeping a close eye on this project, sounds like a good idea. But if I'm not able to tune in while it's on live, is it possible to leave comments a little later?

I can do that, or post the stream to youtube 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, y2guru said:

Various bug fixes and small enhancements aside, one of the biggest additions for this build was the ability for the end user to add external plugins and use them (as you will see in the video)

Looking great! With a theme creator, I think a good majority of the HS users will switch over to BigBox, if they haven't already :)

• Like 1

I will be live streaming today at 3pm CST (9pm UK) via my YouTube channel, i'll be covering some of the latest interesting and somewhat large enhancements made in the past week.

Plus, as this is a live stream I absolutely encourage questions, suggestions and I am more than willing to perform how-to demos. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCALHDoR8oQifl6sbIrdrW6w

• Like 5

2 hours ago, y2guru said:

I will be live streaming today at 3pm CST (9pm UK) via my YouTube channel, i'll be covering some of the latest interesting and somewhat large enhancements made in the past week.

Plus, as this is a live stream I absolutely encourage questions, suggestions and I am more than willing to perform how-to demos. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCALHDoR8oQifl6sbIrdrW6w

I won't make the live stream tonight but do have a question if you don't mind me asking here. Will the editor make it possible to add a function where it randomizes several images bound to one placeholder, like a randomizing background for example?

1 hour ago, Mr. RetroLust said:

I won't make the live stream tonight but do have a question if you don't mind me asking here. Will the editor make it possible to add a function where it randomizes several images bound to one placeholder, like a randomizing background for example?

I asked on the stream and basically it can do this using a plugin like other themes have used. His latest update the the theme builder you can now directly add user created plugins to the theme while working in the editor. 

• Thanks 1