LaunchBox Community Forums

Get to know your fellow Launchboxers!

Kondorito

Hey guys!
I saw that there is no topic of this sorts in the forum, and I thought it would be a nice way to know a little bit more about everybody in here. I'll start and I hope more of you will join me in this idea:

• Name:
    Bryan
  • Username story:
    Condorito is the name of a comics character I used to read A LOT when I was young (even though the comic books were not originally from where I live :)). The K was a modification as my last name starts with a K.
  • Favorite system:
    Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Favorite game:
    Super Mario World (hard time deciding this one; but I ended up choosing it because was the one it marked me the most through the years)
  • Favorite genre:
    Graphic adventures (OG Sierra and LucasArts opened my eyes!)
  • FE scene recap:
    Emulation lover since the 90's, started with Hyperspin almost 10 years ago, media creator (my stuff can be found both in Hyperspin as well as Emumovies), moved to Launchbox about 3 years ago.

You don't need to follow this format; it can be anything you want, even just one sentence or a wall of text.

Cheers!

Edited by Kondorito
  • Like 1

• Name:
    Call me Lust
  • Username story:
    Friends call me Lust, its my last name, yeah I know but it's dutch lol I love anything past century so Retro it is.
  • Favorite system:
    1. Arcade 2.Dreamcast 3. Megadrive 4. Playstation 1 5. SNES
  • Favorite game:
    Ghouls n Ghosts and the complete Ghosts n goblins series, heavy into any castlevania as well
  • Favorite genre:
    Action Platform and Action Adventure
  • FE scene recap:
    Back around 2005 I started to look into emulation, it was a lot of hassle to set up for me so I decided to wait a few years, finally somewhere in 2017 I saw the name Launchbox pop up on different youtube channels, then it all started for me at that point onwards.
  • Like 1

• Name:
    Scott
  • Username story:
    My dad called me Scooter when I was a kid and I was born in 74 (Super creative, right?)
  • Favorite system:
    Atari 2600, NES, SNES
  • Favorite game:
    Probably the Resident Evil, Silent Hill series and Mario Bros.
  • Favorite genre:
    Platformer and Survival horror
  • FE scene recap:
    I started with Hyperspin about 10 years ago, Moved on to Attract Mode and finally ended up here :)
  • Like 2

Okay, here we go :)

• Name:
    Don
  • Username story:
    The "don" part certainly comes from my given name while the "bundang" is the name of the city where I first lived in when I moved to South Korea several years ago. It's a suburb city a few miles southeast of Seoul
  • Favorite systems:
    Atari 2600, Sony Playstation 2, Switch
  • Favorite game:
    From the past: Pitfall (Atari 2600), Currently: Super Mario Odyssey (Switch)
  • Favorite genres:
    Adventure, Fighting, Racing
  • FE scene recap:
    Started with MAME, ZSNES, Neorage, and a few others 20 years ago or so. Got back into the emulation scene with Hyperspin and switched over to Launchbox about 3 years ago. Once in a while I also code and 'decorate' some custom made themes within AttractMode 
Edited by bundangdon
  • Like 2