LaunchBox Community Forums
voyagerxp

Launchbox On Firestick 4k

Hey guys is there anyway of installing Launchbox Android on a Amazon Firestick 4K?. I've brought it on the playstore for my S10+ but would love it on my firestick.

It should be possible. However, since it runs a modified Android you would likely need to side load it on the Firestick. 

56 minutes ago, voyagerxp said:

Hey guys is there anyway of installing Launchbox Android on a Amazon Firestick 4K?. I've brought it on the playstore for my S10+ but would love it on my firestick.

Turn on the options on the fire stick for side loading, then download apps2fire from the play store, add the fire sticks ip to it and pick launchbox from the installed on device list, to transfer and install it to the stick.

Actually getting your roms onto the fire stick though is a whole other issue, you will need es file explorer on the fire and a similar app on the phone that has a built in ftp server, then use es on the fire stick to find the running ftp server on your phone to transfer the roms.

Keep in mind that you will need the 32-bit version of the APK in order for it to work properly on the Fire Stick, and so you'll need a 32-bit device with Google Play in order to purchase it on that. It's not really an easy process, unfortunately. We'll be putting it up on the Amazon store here soon though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jason Carr said:

Keep in mind that you will need the 32-bit version of the APK in order for it to work properly on the Fire Stick, and so you'll need a 32-bit device with Google Play in order to purchase it on that.

Ah yes, thart part completely slipped my mind, so yeah that wouldnt work with your S10+ as that is 64bit only i'm guessing. I had the same issue, but had a tablet running 32bit so did it from there.