LaunchBox Community Forums

Can't connect to Wiki....

Lukeyboy67

2 minutes ago, Tomkun said:

That may be a different issue then, but I know for a fact that I added some games to the database over the last few days, but they aren't in my local database. They normally update very soon after being accepted.

Go to the help menu and force update it, does it download?

Tried that and it says it has updated, but the new games still aren't showing up. Timestamp on metadata.xml is 10/12/2019 01:00. I don't know how often the metadata is updated, so that could potentially still be the latest version.

[edit]Interesting... a manual search of the metadata.xml in notepad++ shows the games. But the edit game search box won't show them. Not sure why.[/edit]

[edit 2]Tried force updating again and restarting launchbox. Seems to have cleared the metadata error, but still getting the wikipedia error.[/edit 2]

Edited by Tomkun

• 2 weeks later...

Some of my pc games do not show up on Launchbox Scraper.. like Need for Speed Heat, Fernbus Simulator and On The Road.. they would of come up on the Wikipedia scraper most likely.. anyone know when we are getting a fix?

Edited by Kovu1102

• 2 weeks later...