LaunchBox Community Forums

BannerBox Community Banner Thread

Klopjero

• 1 month later...

Finally finished all of the genre banners for my setup, and platform category image tweaks.  I'm almost 100% sure I have gotten every image through the community theme creator correctly.  It was often a very manual process of re-importing clear logos or boxes into my launchbox because for some reason certain games only showed the box, or the clear logo, or nothing on the banner.  But by re-importing the offending image, the community theme creator would then see it correctly and export it correctly.  I say almost 100% sure, because I was manually scanning my image folders looking for banners that got through the export process with missing pieces.  So I may have missed a few.  If you find any banners that slipped through the cracks and are missing elements please let me know.

Also updated with my Bannerbox theme template working folder in case anyone wants to further tweak, or do any custom work with the photoshop files.

Images folder to put into Bannerbox Theme folder:

https://mega.nz/file/3R4CTDhL#2Tb14Kj8ivg_3kEixVN_NGmymgMRQpdEe6cE5A9K0O0

Bannerbox Theme template folder:

https://mega.nz/file/eRgSzDaJ#ynAtRaOD8yiGS-IcuCrFy_tE8blGWL4SytXK1m1hup4

Can'tseem to ever finish an upload to the downloads section (it always stalls) My bannerbox theme Images folder is 5 gigs!

Arcade banner images to be placed in the Theme's folder (\LaunchBox\Themes\BannerBox\Images\Games\Custom Images 1\Arcade) :

https://mega.nz/folder/qFZGVDDQ#KaJ40elKfh6VuPhAPAIe8Q

Edited by damageinc86
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/30/2020 at 9:58 PM, normchomsky said:

I'm so close to getting a full set for my build. Can I be cheeky and ask if anyone has these banners...

Europa-R - Naomi 2 - Arcade PC - Examu exBOARD - Konami e-amusement - Namco E3SX

If you can drop em here I'll declare you the winner, that's all I can offer in return.

Did you ever find/get these? I've recently added ES3X and need to fix BB to "look right". The original Arcade Classics banner just ain't right for that. :) I have a Naomi 2 around here somewhere.

Sega Naomi 2.png

Edited by VampD
Reasons

Hi all. Incredible theme and incredible work in this thread. Got loads of great stuff from here.

Only thing I'm missing now which i cannot seem to find (and seems like it must already be done) is a generic "Favourites" banner, for a top level favourites playlist or category?

Am i missing it somewhere in the base files or this thread?

1 hour ago, cheesebanana said:

Hi all. Incredible theme and incredible work in this thread. Got loads of great stuff from here.

Only thing I'm missing now which i cannot seem to find (and seems like it must already be done) is a generic "Favourites" banner, for a top level favourites playlist or category?

Am i missing it somewhere in the base files or this thread?

I did a MAME favorites.  I could take the MAME part off...