LaunchBox Community Forums

BannerBox Community Banner Thread

Klopjero

1 hour ago, Arthurcoutinho600 said:

man I can't download the images file because I have to pay the mega and I don't have money and it's not worth it because paying something for something simple is stupid

You have to pay to download something from mega? I've never heard of that.  I haven't ever paid to even have mega, let alone download from it.  That seems very odd. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Arthurcoutinho600 said:

Yes its mega premium I have to pay

Can you please post the images file in the forum

Thank you

Should not need anything to download from damageinc's links. 

Just downloaded files from the links fine and not even signed into a Mega account. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, soqueroeu said:

Guys, I have two questions about this topic:

Can this theme automatically create banners with arts and game images?

Do you have a link with a larger package that includes the largest number of banners possible?

Not the original theme no.  I believe there was an updated one released that did pull from already existing art assets.

If you use this original theme, you have to use the community theme creator to do a run of images that put all the elements together as one banner.

I've uploaded files and also some mega links to a full set of what systems I have, as well as several templates that can be used to fill in any gaps.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Yo - I have 2 playlists set as platforms on BigBox Bannerbox theme - I can make custom banners for them no probs - but how do I then get bannerbox to use the images?

I watched the YouTube but the creator is using the custom theme software and I cba to buy that 🙂

On 12/11/2023 at 8:59 AM, Araziel said:

Yo - I have 2 playlists set as platforms on BigBox Bannerbox theme - I can make custom banners for them no probs - but how do I then get bannerbox to use the images?

I watched the YouTube but the creator is using the custom theme software and I cba to buy that 🙂

Do you mean where to drop them? That would be Launchbox -> Themes -> BannerBox -> Images -> Platforms -> Banners. If they don't show up right away, go to BigBox options -> Image options and select clear platform image cache.

• Like 1

Added some Teknoparrot games.  I know Teknoparrot technically isn't a platform, but I didn't want a separate platform for each system (taitox, nesica, namco es3, etc.)  just for 1 or 2 games in each.  So I'm just treating teknoparrot like a platform in my setup.  Here's the banners I've made so far.  Also have a photoshop template that I will eventually add to my file download post.

7890.png

38465.png

38940.png

38941.png

173333.png

204850.png

207016.png

216422.png