LaunchBox Community Forums

BannerBox Community Banner Thread

Klopjero

Probably just pick & choosing. There are more than a few repeats & we all have different styles. I know I have a couple of different takes in my own uploads. There are also a few collections in the download section of the site for specific platforms. 

17 hours ago, kal9000 said:

Are all of these being compiled anywhere? Would be great to get all this content in one go.. Or is everyone just searching through this thread and grabbing what they like?

You have the downloads section with all of the approved banners up to date. On earlier page you can also get some other partners contributions, there were ones uploaded at Drive, etc.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/18/2021 at 7:05 PM, kal9000 said:

Are all of these being compiled anywhere? Would be great to get all this content in one go.. Or is everyone just searching through this thread and grabbing what they like?

Mostly grabbing what they like.  I included all of my custom banners in a link that I added to my banners file download in the downloads section.  It includes all the photoshop templates and working images as well.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

This is my first contribution to the efforts. Not sure if anyone else has a KoF playlist, but I created a banner for it.
As well, I know it was mentioned that clear logos are 110 pixels from the bottom, however, I found that 863 on the y-axis works to mirror what has already been done.
Any feedback is welcome.

Edit: Added one for Street Fighter, as well.

King of Fighters.png

Street Fighter.png

Edited by Dr_1911

18 hours ago, rexryan said:

Good images only thing i see is you changed layers for the top blur . From memory is 3 and they are behind your main image.. good work though.

Not sure I’m following. I just used the template in the folder and replaced images, altering size as needed. Thanks for the feedback! I’ll take another look at it tonight.

On 8/24/2021 at 7:04 PM, dbb1480 said:

These are beyond amazing!  I am loving this theme!

Has anyone created banners for a Super Mario Bros, Kirby, Mega Man / Megaman X playlist?

Also looking for one for the NES Black box collection

I have NES black box collection in my set.  Mega Man and Mario Bros. playlist as well. 

https://forums.launchbox-app.com/files/file/2406-bannerbox-bordered-clear-logo-banners/

1 hour ago, ysnava said:

How can I use this image?

Sega AM2.png

BigBox_eTx7V5La7P.jpg

Rename that image to the same as you have named that Platform, then go to BigBox settings and refresh cache images.
In my case, I have them as "Sega Model 2".

Edited by KaaMoS
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...

This theme finally gave me the push I needed to make the jump from Hyperspin to Launchbox and I'm never looking back. Here are some platform banners I have been working on as I transition my collection.

Arcade.pngAtari 2600.pngGamecube.pngMattel Intellivision.pngMS-DOS.pngNintendo 64.pngNintendo Entertainment System.pngNintendo Game Boy Advance.pngNintendo Gamecube.pngNintendo Wii.pngPopcap.pngSega 32x.pngSega CD.pngSega Game Gear.pngSega Genesis.pngSony Playstation 2.png

Sony Playstation.pngSony PSP.pngSuper Nintendo Entertainment System.pngTechnoParrot.thumb.png.0e49389f5119be4409609f158fb8a304.pngTigerGame.thumb.png.311da719ff09c26cd7960274681cd180.png

I uploaded a zip file with all these that also includes the PSD files: 

Edited by Whitecrow
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 23/4/2020 at 9:09, damageinc86 said:

buenas y gracias de antemano , crees que podrias hacer un banner para teknoparrot , es que soy malisimo con el tema software , seria una gran ayuda tener un banner de teknoparrot para bannerbox , me encanta ese tema ero no se hacer los banners o si hubiera alguna manera de hacerlo facil pues estaria bien , soy español y no domino bien el ingles me cuesta seguir los pasos de los tutoriales , en fin si pudieras crearme aunque solo fuera el de teknoparrot te estaria agradecido