LaunchBox Community Forums

BannerBox Community Banner Thread

Klopjero

On 4/29/2020 at 1:32 AM, damageinc86 said:

That's not too bad.  I'm really getting bummed that the community theme creator doesn't see the auto populated playlists so that we can batch process them.  I've spent like the last 5 days setting everything up in photoshop, and it is taking soooooooooooo long.  Mostly just organizing and bringing in all the logos and putting everything in the right spot.  But still, it is so tedious.

The new version of the theme creator (that @y2guru is planning to release very soon) comes with support for auto-populated playlists.

9 hours ago, CMOSS said:

The new version of the theme creator (that @y2guru is planning to release very soon) comes with support for auto-populated playlists.

That's good.  I'll probably just keep going since I'm on a roll, and now finally have everything set up so it's plugging in, moving layers, and saving now.  The bulk of the time is finding suitable artwork now.

21 minutes ago, Rickyrick423 said:

Don't know if I'm missing it or what, but are there any banners for Sega naomi games? Such as Dolphin Blue and Metal Slug 6? I looked in the Custom Arcade folder, but almost all the files just have numbers as names and not the Game.

Sega Naomi banners are not included, you'll need to use the Community Theme Creator to make your own.

The numbers pertain to the Launchbox ID of the game.

Redid my Daphne banner to be more inline with the theme. Improved my original Atomiswave, again more inline with the Theme & Candy-ized. And I just noticed the CP & screenshot are mis-matched. :/

Thoughts?

1375070320_Daphne(v2).thumb.png.636f1f0f550f77a2b56c0db2510b901d.png1186470093_SammyAtomiswave(v3).thumb.png.cd7ff7ab938c93c1f0abc1cf7c8a2357.png

Edited by VampD
reasons.
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Klopjero said:

I suppose I could do that, you think that would look good ?

Atleast half way down the Arcade Machine maybe all it needs.Not criticizing at all ..I have noticed on one's i created that black logos get lost in the background color so i have to change mine.

Just now, rexryan said:

Atleast half way down the Arcade Machine maybe all it needs.Not criticizing at all ..I have noticed on one's i created that black logos get lost in the background color so i have to change mine.

constructive criticizm is always welcome in my opinion. never be afraid to give it.