LaunchBox Community Forums

BannerBox Community Banner Thread

Klopjero

Anyone have thoughts/criticisms/feelings/emotions on this look before I upload all 17? Essentially its just the yellow/orange side border. Kind of a flat box art? And I rebuilt some of the fuzzy clear logos as vectors, but that's just cosmetic...

Screenshot (13).png

Screenshot (14).png

• Like 1

It looks like, at least in the Space Ace example, the logo clips into the favorite/complete/broken icons. Might want to reduce height of the clear logo box a bit. Also may want to increase space between the bottom of the logo box and the controller layout picture, but it's not super important. Otherwise they look great!

Edited by Yorrick36

5 hours ago, Yorrick36 said:

It looks like, at least in the Space Ace example, the logo clips into the favorite/complete/broken icons. Might want to reduce height of the clear logo box a bit. Also may want to increase space between the bottom of the logo box and the controller layout picture, but it's not super important. Otherwise they look great!

Thanks for the feedback! The clipping only happened on Space Ace & Cliff Hanger. I liked the idea of the logos bleeding over a bit from the average, but looks like I over did it on those two. Need to adjust my mask to clear the icons & controller, I'd love to move the controller down a bit, but I'm making these individually in Affinity Designer and the theme controls where all the "fade in" stuff is located.

Edited by VampD

• 3 weeks later...

Recently I've been wanting to make my playlist media more robust in BannerBox (and other themes), and I resolved to find images and create banners for a select number of game series from my collection. Roughly 80ish images are ready to download in the Games Series Playlist Media Pack, which represents about a fourth of what I plan to make. I welcome any feedback anyone has or adjustments I should make. Here are a few examples of the format:

BannerBoxSlim.thumb.png.76476c59bcaa25cb15947156f80c644d.png

Aliens.thumb.png.7d8531ba83e28a7c8a01e66e7cc14b7f.png2049244419_ApeEscape.thumb.png.61c25405f62df188f3204384808f5960.pngAsteroids.thumb.png.bf1ae9e7d5bd25ad51b8d20a1ef58970.png

243105701_BloodyRoar.thumb.png.f32a24632248df6b5967dde2de01d4ad.pngCastlevania.thumb.png.c281c050b985b4c02b7fc2e51f2b0d7f.png

340128551_DieHard.thumb.png.b6758864886c3fbad763c31b1f1bce8b.png357071597_DeusEx.thumb.png.bcb088ca1a1a323580c4ee79ef9ff47a.png

Crash Bandicoot.png

Edited by Yorrick36
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello friends,

I don't know if someone has done these banners yet, but I'm trying to fill my LaunchBox, based on FB Neo's Arcade machines, but there are many that I couldn't find here.
I tried to search around here with no luck, so, if someone could point me to the correct location, I'd appreciate it.

This is the list of FB Neo banners I'm looking for, in case that someone has them already:

↓↓↓  This is the actual branch, since FB Alpha was understandably abandoned by the most of its dev. team members, so I think is good to have this around:
00* FB Neo / Final Burn Neo

01* Arcade Classics (Pre 90's) 
02* Arcade Classics (Post 90's)
03* Comad
04* Gaelco
05* Galaxian Arcade
06* Incredible Technologies
07* Jaleco
08* Kaneko
09* Metro (quite hard to get a decent quality logo)
10* NMK
11* Orca (angrily hard to find this logo)
12* Pac-Man Arcade
13* Polygame Master
14* Psikyo
15* Seibu
16* Seta
17* Technos Classics
18* Tecmo Classics (Done)
19* Toaplan (Done)
20* Yun Sung (Done)

Plus, there are some Platforms I'd like to add, out from FB Neo, that I couldn't find here. These are:

21* Karaoke
22* Pinball (I have seen Pinball apps banners, but I'm looking for a Platform like banner)
23* Slot Machines (Done) (I've seen board/card games, but it isn't exactly what I'm looking for, since these are 777/cherry like machines).

In case that some of these ones haven't been created yet... mhhp, I fear to put a request, but if someone has time to do these, just please, please! tell me how could I help to make this to happen. Or please, explain how could I get those spectacular results.

You have the magic after all and In don't wanna break BannerBox style.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by KaaMoS

Well, I'm still trying.,, phhfff... this is for Yun Sung.
Please Don't punish me :P I can't find good images about these systems... so I'm starting to know why these systems weren't here.

Yun Sung.png

Edited by KaaMoS