LaunchBox Community Forums

Recommended Emulator for Sega Titan arcade ROMS?

MayorQwert

10 minutes ago, tallpr24 said:

wait, i can make it a playlist in launchbox that will load as a seperate sytem in big box?

Yes, when you import Mame roms LB gives you the option to make supporting arcade playlists. It will create separate playlists for the different arcade boards like Cave, Sega ST-V, SNK Neo Geo MVS, and others. It is the first item in the "Create Playlist" category in the pic. 

Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 10.33.20 AM.png

3 minutes ago, tallpr24 said:

this is just arcade, when i imported my mame roms years ago.

Then that is not actually the playlist Neil and I were mentioning. That is just your arcade platform. If you have LB make them you would see them all listed in LB on the left side. 

Look in your \Launchbox\Data\Playlists folder. Share a pic of what is inside that. 

Ok. So confirmed you do have those playlists made. Look like in your LB you have the view set to only show "Platforms" (left hand side of LB above the platform names and below the search bar). Change it to show "Playlists" and then it should show all those. Find the "Arcade Sega ST-V" playlist and edit share a pic of the Details tab and the Parents tab.