LaunchBox Community Forums

12.3 Beta Testing

Jason Carr

Hi all, the first 12.3 beta is out now with some more logging to help us troubleshoot any issues with extracting RetroArch during the automatic RetroArch installs and updates.

If you're having trouble with the new RetroArch install/update features, please turn on debug logging under Tools > Options > Debugging and then share your most recent log file with us (after getting the process to fail). :)

I have roughly 80,000 games in my Launchbox setup. After running the last update. My setup shows 190,000 games. This is because I now show twp platforms for all games. I have let the startup run for 2 days in the hopes that once it fully loads I can delete one of the all games. Unfortunately after 2 days it is still loading. Is there a way to delete one of the all games and then restart launchbox. I am only showing one all games in my dat files.

Thank you

The controller support bug where it keeps adding entries appears back in 12.3 release.  If you select the game entries and go Tools, Download, Update Metadata and Media.  Then with Search for Game information checked, no media checked, and then selecting "Yes, Download and replace all existing metadata and media". LB will add an entry into the Controller Support window each time for any selected games.  If do again, it will add another.   

Capture.thumb.PNG.0a83c6d2c4b410cab67a5076f8e651fc.PNG