LaunchBox Community Forums

Default Plus

On 12/27/2022 at 7:01 AM, Colorman3605 said:

is there a way to turn off the smooth animations during loading and to make sure that the information of the various games is not separated from the notes of these?

Thanks!

To make those changes you would have to edit the GameDetailsView.xaml file.

If you are just wanting another theme's Game Details look (like the default), you could just take the GameDetailsView.xaml file from that view and copy/paste it into the Default Plus one.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I've modified this theme to use the old legacy default visuals, just because I prefer the kinda-blocky original look, but I also like having sidebar icons and the newer game details view with clear logos and such (features not used in the legacy theme). I was wondering if this is okay to upload as a downloadable theme, since all I've done really is replace some xml files?

pic for reference:

OldLegacyDefaultPlus-LB-full.thumb.png.7b5d1c426a56a4121f64573ea3f7f223.png

11 hours ago, d66dle said:

So I've modified this theme to use the old legacy default visuals, just because I prefer the kinda-blocky original look, but I also like having sidebar icons and the newer game details view with clear logos and such (features not used in the legacy theme). I was wondering if this is okay to upload as a downloadable theme, since all I've done really is replace some xml files?

pic for reference:

OldLegacyDefaultPlus-LB-full.thumb.png.7b5d1c426a56a4121f64573ea3f7f223.png

Sure, no problem.

• 3 months later...

Hello, 
this is maybe a silly question but... Is there any way to order the games by name when I "group" them by release year?
It seems that it is using the release date within the year to order them.

On 1/1/2024 at 3:37 AM, MGPz12 said:

Hello, 
this is maybe a silly question but... Is there any way to order the games by name when I "group" them by release year?
It seems that it is using the release date within the year to order them.

That's driven by the app itself and isn't really something that can be changed via theming that I'm aware of.

• Like 1

Thanks for the answer!
Good to know :)

I understand that it is not really a priority but it would be great if at some point the capability of sorting at different levels is added in the roadmap🙇‍♂️