LaunchBox Community Forums

Custom Control Panel Art Files for Platforms and Games

SrfrBoyBobby

Those both look great. I really like the shorter one. I think I’m kinda going to make some specifically for my cabinet as I am still trying to figure out what I want for the video. I might not even put the controls on mine to give me flexibility with button layouts.  I’m really like to fiddle with them and feels like I would be redoing them all the time. I appreciate you asking on my cpo art wants. You have given me a lot of new ideas for video marquees and the power of power point.  

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I am away for the computer that I have photoshop on at this time but here is a link on How to unlock photoshop layers. You can unlock the layer to modify this or replace the image but there is better a non-destructive way. You can create a new layer just above the wood background, place and position the new artwork and hide the wood background layer for good measure. 

Hope this helps you and Game On!

• Like 1