LaunchBox Community Forums

Slipstream Theme

thimolor

Slipstream Theme

View File

Slipstream was designed to be modern, dark, responsive, clean and easy to use theme for BigBox. Performance was also one of the priorities.

Views in the theme:

• TextGamesView
  • HorizontalWheel1GamesView
  • HorizontalWheel2GamesView
  • WheelGamesView
  • Wheel2GamesView
  • WallGamesView
  • Wall2GamesView
  • Wall3GamesView
  • TextFiltersView
  • PlatformWheel1FiltersView
  • PlatformWheel2FiltersView
  • PlatformWheel3FiltersView

Recommended assets for views:

• Gameplay Screenshot 1 (this is critical because there is no fallback)
  • Selected Item Video
  • Box Art Front
  • Clear Logo
  • Fan Art
  • Device
  • Banner

Platform images:

I have included a set of images, BUT if you have a huge collection you will most likely need to update and add some images. Should be easy though, because theme does not use any custom made images.

Additional themes for Slipstream

• y2guru (CTA)
  • Viking (platform videos and snapshots)
  • LaunchBox Community (assets for games and platforms and support)
  • LaunchBox Team (for the best FE for gaming)

Special:

This theme is dedicated to the brave men and women of Ukraine

Support:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Unusual Gem 1

• 1 month later...

Great work with this theme - did you make this using the theme creator? Trying to play around with it, can this be imported in to the theme creator? I'm trying to get a wall view with 7 games showing across but i can only get 5 and also when you hover over a game i cant figure out how to highlight around the game without some crazy weird magnification occurring - would be great to see how you got around a few of the issues I'm facing hence asking regarding the import in to the creator.

31 minutes ago, vzc said:

Great work with this theme - did you make this using the theme creator? Trying to play around with it, can this be imported in to the theme creator? I'm trying to get a wall view with 7 games showing across but i can only get 5 and also when you hover over a game i cant figure out how to highlight around the game without some crazy weird magnification occurring - would be great to see how you got around a few of the issues I'm facing hence asking regarding the import in to the creator.

Thanks. Yes I did. You can't edit the wall view wheels in CTC. You must do that in text editor. You can do the changes while BigBox is running. I did the wall view layouts in CTC. "You can download the CTC-files from here: 

Edited by Juketsu

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Any way for video to be stretched into the border?  So my platform image doesn't show; since the video plays on top of the image file

Only solution I've found is to change the resolution of my vids to match the border size

Edited by Zakiu