LaunchBox Community Forums

13.6 Beta Thread

faeran

3 hours ago, darreldearth said:

The bottom bar which had play music as well as other options is gone now. is there an option to re-enable it? Otherwise, is the only way to play music by right clicking now?  

Top right of the LB Window look for the 3 vertical lines with dots (It is to the left where it shows free version or your license name and the notification bell). That's the music player. 

3 hours ago, darreldearth said:

Also, when selecting to show Text for all games it shows the developer along with the name of the game. is there a way to hide the developer and only show the name of the game?

I do not recall a setting to remove this from the Box content. This might be something that has to be coded out of the view. Not at home to take a look to confirm right now.

On 7/24/2023 at 11:39 AM, faeran said:

This will be available in the official release. It will adhere the Show Text on All Games option.

I noticed when I turn this feature ON, mouse over doesn't display game name but does badges. If I turn it off, it then displays badges and game name. Is there a way to get the mouse over to work when ON to display the game name as well. So you can see all the long names?

Edited by The Papaw

On 7/26/2023 at 10:53 PM, thewhite said:

I'm not sure if is the right place, but how we disable the rounded corner (front box) on the default theme 13.6? There is a option in launchbox or we need to edit a file?

I like it, but I think it's a tad bit more than it should be, especially the images that display under the video

7 hours ago, The Papaw said:

I noticed when I turn this feature ON, mouse over doesn't display game name but does badges. If I turn it off, it then displays badges and game name. Is there a way to get the mouse over to work when ON to display the game name as well. So you can see all the long names?

Not at the moment. The next beta will include a way to see long names where the title games trimmed, when you mouse over the title.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if it's exactly for that, but one thing that I would really like, was a selection of image organization for 2.5D covers, like box front, simple thing but it would help a lot for the transition between one and the other

9 hours ago, Raikoou said:

I don't know if it's exactly for that, but one thing that I would really like, was a selection of image organization for 2.5D covers, like box front, simple thing but it would help a lot for the transition between one and the other

I always add those as Box - Front Reconstructed. I know that's not what you wanted but it serves kind of the same purpose.

48 minutes ago, KingSlayer420 said:

I always add those as Box - Front Reconstructed. I know that's not what you wanted but it serves kind of the same purpose.

I also use the images in this option, but there is no way to organize it by group of images, it would be an idea to also put this option in group of images, just for better organization

• 2 weeks later...