LaunchBox Community Forums

LaunchBox 10-Year Anniversary Sale

Jason Carr

Hey all, the LaunchBox 10-Year Anniversary Sale is live:

image.thumb.png.f33efb274416e550cb814b3970b90771.png

We figured it would be good to give back to the community this way, since it was requested so much during the giveaway. Thank you all for all of the support!

Purchase a LaunchBox Premium for Windows license

Purchase a LaunchBox for Android license

LaunchBox Premium for Windows and LaunchBox for Android regular licenses are half price. Forever licenses are even more discounted at $30 off LaunchBox Premium for Windows, and $15 off LaunchBox for Android.

• Like 4
  • Game On 1
  • The Cake is a Lie 2

1 minute ago, damageinc86 said:

Can you buy multiple licenses for multiple computers but all under one name?  Or would we have to use a different e-mail for each purchase?

You only need one license. So long as they're all your computers, no need to buy additional licenses. :)

3 minutes ago, eonder87 said:

How do you check this it's scary to lose licenses. I didn't know too.

Just drop a copy of your license into a build on another one of your own pc/laptops. Again "your own". Share it with a friend or others and it will get blacklisted. 

10 minutes ago, Lordmonkus said:

You've been around here for 7 years and 1100 posts and you didn't know this ?

Info gets shuffled out of my brain quite regularly for new or old info re-entering it.  Like learning hundreds of riffs to play correctly, and creating them to prepare for recording, amongst all the other things to remember.  This blip of licensing info from way back when I first bought it just wasn't there anymore.  Sorry.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Retro808 said:

No need to test been the case for the life of LB license. Just drop a copy of your license into a build on another one of your own pc/laptops. Again "your own". Share it with a friend and it will get blacklisted. 

Yeah, I know that and I want to learn it for that.
if my legal copy is blacklisted about my legal copied LB license PC?
I never do that but want to use it for my saloon PC for the arcade.

10 minutes ago, damageinc86 said:

But could you sign up with a different e-mail just to support launchbox more?

You certainly could. You could also purchase again with the same email if you want. But I do want to emphasize while we appreciate it, we definitely don't need you to do that. Still, thank you so much for the support @damageinc86.

But if you still want to support us more, may I suggest one of the following?

- Donate to fight against human trafficking

- Purchase a license as a gift for a friend

:)

2 minutes ago, eonder87 said:

I said if my saloon pc on blacklisted. what can license owner do that? how to check copied license is verified or friend copy? i don't do that. I only ask for information. 

If a license is blacklisted, it will stop working for new updates.

32 minutes ago, Eyebrows Cat said:

I am considering purchasing a license.
However, I am worried that the update of Launchbox has been delayed recently.
Did you find the new staff you were looking for?

The staff Jason was hiring for is web development and android development. Not sure what you mean by updates of LB has been recently delayed. LB updates for years have come pretty consistently with each year seeing easily 10-15 updates. This year we have 6 releases, so on par with number of releases all the prior years. 

If you take advantage of the $45 price for the lifetime you never have to worry about updates as you will always be able to get them. 

1 hour ago, Retro808 said:

The staff Jason was hiring for is web development and android development. Not sure what you mean by updates of LB has been recently delayed. LB updates for years have come pretty consistently with each year seeing easily 10-15 updates. This year we have 6 releases, so on par with number of releases all the prior years. 

If you take advantage of the $45 price for the lifetime you never have to worry about updates as you will always be able to get them. 

Regarding the Windows version update, I understand that there is only an interval.

Your post doesn't answer my question.
I don't understand why there is no answer.
I am asking if a new staff member has been found.
The Android Launchbox that I have already purchased has not received any stable updates.
I don't know if I can trust that the Android version will continue to be developed.

9 minutes ago, Eyebrows Cat said:

Regarding the Windows version update, I understand that there is only an interval.

The Android Launchbox that I have already purchased has not received any stable updates.
I don't know if I can trust that the Android version will continue to be developed.

There was not an answer to your question about hiring because Jason did not reply so be patient with him as he is likely not up and working yet.

I was simply providing context to your statement about delays and if you had actually specified Android I could have responded specifically to that. Android will continue to develop which is why Jason is hiring or maybe already has hired to have someone who can focus on that. So the new position should help bring more frequent updates. 

21 hours ago, Jason Carr said:

Hey all, the LaunchBox 10-Year Anniversary Sale is live:

image.thumb.png.f33efb274416e550cb814b3970b90771.png

We figured it would be good to give back to the community this way, since it was requested so much during the giveaway. Thank you all for all of the support!

Purchase a LaunchBox Premium for Windows license

Purchase a LaunchBox for Android license

LaunchBox Premium for Windows and LaunchBox for Android regular licenses are half price. Forever licenses are even more discounted at $30 off LaunchBox Premium for Windows, and $15 off LaunchBox for Android.

too bad!! i've bought my license few days ago!!!! 😢 😢 

3 hours ago, Eyebrows Cat said:

Yes, we have two people working on the next Android version. We have found a new Android developer. :)