LaunchBox Community Forums

Nintendo DS

6 files

1. Nintendo DS Spines

I re-did all these because the ones that can be downloaded though Emumovies are a bit of a mess in some cases with text overlapping logos.
    This means with these, there are no original scanned spines just generic ones with the games clear logo on them.

35 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

2. Nintendo DS 3D Boxes-1G1R-Authentics

Hello, made a few NDS boxes with authentic spines, as I havent seen a set, only 36 games for now. Working on a massive PSP project, but hope to come back to this soon.

106 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

3. Nintendo DSiWare Front Box Template + Game Packs Template

I was unable to find any decent quality images of DSiWare templates, so I decided to make one. I tried my best to mimic the dual border design used on several eshop games.
    I also decided to make a version for sets of 6 DSiWare games, which I'm dubbing Game Packs lol. The images are partially hand drawn, and I tried to mimic the DSi home screen. I recently figured out a way to add my DSiWare library to launchbox, and grouping them saves a considerable amount of storage space.
    If you want to know more about that, check my forum post for a tutorial.

99 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. Nintendo DSi Retail | 3D Boxes (Complete)

Here is a complete set of 3D Boxes for the Nintendo DSi [Retail games]

There was a massive 5 games exclusive to the DSi that got a retail release, so here you go!

Enjoy

130 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. Nintendo DSi Retail | 2D Carts (Complete)

Here is a complete set of 2D carts for the Nintendo DSi [Retail games]

There was a massive 5 games exclusive to the DSi that got a retail release, so here you go!

I used Google/eBay to source Genuine cart stickers

Credit for the cart template goes to haimbilia at HyperSpin Forum

Enjoy

197 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. Nintendo DS 3D Box Pack (3819)

This is a collection of 3819 Nintendo DS 3D Boxes
    If you find my work of use could you please consider donating to my Patreon found here: https://www.patreon.com/RobinLevingstone

1,472 downloads

(3 reviews)

2 comments

Updated